Saturday, November 15, 2014

Globe Tattoo



Two years ago, I posted my review about Smart Bro Pocket WiFi. I am planning to renew my postpaid line with Smart so I can have another internet connection (aside from my Globe mobile internet), however, Smart has no signal in my apartment. So I decided to get a Globe Tattoo Pocket WiFi.

I did not apply for a postpaid line since I have a mobile internet. I only bought the Pocket WiFi device (Huawei) for P1,495. It comes with a free SIM card. I initially load P99 and avail of Go Surf 99 (500MB valid for 3 days. Since I'm a slight heavy user, I register to Go Surf 999 (5GB for 30days) before I run out of MBs to use. The speedtest in the picture below was taken on the first time I use the device. The speed test is thru my mobile phone connected to Globe Tattoo as WiFi. The next morning I tries Speedtest in my laptop and the result is almost similar (3.28mbps for download and 0.40mbps for upload. The speed is somehow manageable but I'm hoping for a faster connection. Hope Globe can provide us a "real" fast and stable connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment