Friday, April 27, 2012

First step







Before Filipinos, and other people alive, started to get hooked with Facebook, Twitter and other Social Networking Site, we are all addicted to "Friendster" (+). 




As early as 2004 (if I'm not mistaken) I'm starting to write or post my ideas, feelings and thoughts for that particular day that I am logged in. I can still remember the days that all my posts are about heartbreak, pain, etc. But those was my student days.


When I started working in the Banking Industry, and earning my own money, I manage to go with my friends for an out of town trip. Adventure, travel, happiness. No matter how good the experience was, writing a blog post never cross my mind. First, I think I don't have a time. Second, I think no one will read it. And third, it's just that no one encouraged me to do it.



Though I have Tumblr, what I only do with my account is to reblog other people's post. I'm just sharing it. I guess, that is not the essence of blogging.






I don't know what kind of thinking I have today. Maybe inspired by doing my research proposal, I suddenly thought of writing my experiences, life happenings and events. This time, seriously. I don't mind if no one reads my posts. I just wanted it to be posted and shared with people. We never know, someone suddenly stops by and be inspired. Oh well. I just wish for that to happen.

So, friends, this is my first post, my first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment