Saturday, November 15, 2014

Barasoain Church


A visit to Barasoain Church has been a part of my bucket list for more than a year. Finally, I got a glimpse of this historical church located in Bulacan.

To celebrate my birthday, I decided to go to Bulacan. From Trinoma, I took a UV Express van going to Malolos (P60). Travel time is about 30 minutes. I inform the driver that I will go to Barasoain. Then a ride to karatig (a jeepney slightly smaller than what we usually see in Manila). It's just a minimum fare and travel time is more or less 10 minutes. Barasoain Chruch is at the right side. It was a Saturday and mass schedule is at 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening. The church is open so we were able to take some pictures. Unfortunately, the museum was close.

I am planning to go back here and may plan some side trips within Bulacan.

No comments:

Post a Comment