Saturday, February 6, 2016

Summary of my 2015

If I only have 1 word to describe how I feel about the year that passed, it would be: contented.

I started the year finishing all my not-so-pending task/projects for Collections, my 2nd home for 4 years. I will be transferring to a new department/group. Working in a collections environment ever since I graduated college, the part that I only know about the industry I am now, I was a little bit anxious about the idea of transferring to something new. Looking at those times now, I just feel blessed that the people around me now are always there to encourage me, to challenge me. I can now say, again, that I found my comfort zone in the office.
 
 CCOD Team Building, June 2015

For Ken and I, we're still trying to figure out each other. I noticed that he's very careful with the words he said because he's afraid I will over-react and will start a fight with him. We seldom go on dates in 2015 because he's investing for our future home. I will devote a separate post about Ken. :)

 Navarro Residence
 
Of friends, I really try my best to be always present whenever a group of old friends decided to gather. Last year, I was able to see some of my elementary friends, my ever fun-to-be-with high school barkada (Jokjokitas) and NEOP batchmates (former EastWest Bankers). And as an addition to my 1st note, I have some good people added to my short list of friends.

And of course, my family. I'm with them every weekend. I just missed seeing mom and dad everyday but I'm very thankful to God for their health.

As much as I would want to say that I couldn't ask for more, actually there's still two items I am praying to happen next year. :) So here's some highlights of my 2015. I did not include the mountains here. I'm looking forward for a colorful 2016. :)

_eds    

No comments:

Post a Comment