Friday, August 8, 2014

CaliBurger - Century City Mall


It's been a month since I found out that CaliBurger is now serving at Century City Mall. It is located in Makati but at first, I don't know its exact location. Then one Friday, while walking towards Ayala Triangle, we decided to look for Century City Mall and of course, dine in at CaliBurger.

I was not able to take a picture of the store but it has California ambiance, I guess. The tables and chairs looks like you're in a beach but it also has a modern touch with the wide screen that is visible once you enter the store. The crew is wearing floral polo. We decided to take a seat outside, over-looking Makati.



We ordered BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger. Though I'm not a cheese-lover, I really like the taste of this one. This is the kind of food that I will be glad to consume then be sad once it's gone. We also add Onion Rings. What's good is that they have unlimited refill for the drink. They also have Cali Sweet Wings, Fries and Milkshakes.

 BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger

Fries Onion Rings

So what are you waiting for? Visit the CaliBurger now and have a taste of it.

_eds

Apology for the quality of the picture :) Please feel free to share your comments, feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment