Sunday, January 20, 2013

110 lbs = 50 kg


Yes. Almost everybody knows that. The question is what is the significant meaning of it that I am now writing a post?
My 3 Snoops and the Bathroom Scale :)


The answer: I finally attained 110 lbs weight. Being underweight my entire existence is a no joke. Though BMI (Body Mass Index) does not depend on weight alone. It also considers the height. That is exactly my sort-of problem. I cannot adjust my height so at least, I need to work on my weight. Last January 1, I finally decided to buy a Bathroom Scale. Snoopy being my favorite cartoon character, I searched the web for Snoopy designs of Bathroom Scale. Luckily, I found some but you need to purchase online. I then decided to just visit Watsons Festival Mall branch and buy a plain or ordinary scale. While looking for their other products, I found some Snoopy merchandise. And the Snoopy Bathroom Scale was there at the lowest portion of the stand. With a little hesitation (it cost P399); my love for Snoopy still prevails :)

Buy one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment